Paul Pope working on the dead Kavalier and Clay film.
"It’s part of a 8 ft. long key sequence/concept piece I did for the Kavalier & Clay film— a long image from the "Antarctic" scene, simulating wide-screen proportions. I did four or five other huge drawings for the film."
From his flickr.
- mlaurelm reblogged this from destroycomics
- jakobwestman likes this
- artthat77 likes this
- anotherhundredpeople likes this
- morerobots reblogged this from destroycomics
- chewedupculture likes this
- launchb likes this
- hyperbolic-rhyme-chamber reblogged this from destroycomics
- hyperbolic-rhyme-chamber likes this
- rgf-liveworkthinking reblogged this from sadnessfactory
- sadnessfactory reblogged this from destroycomics
- ohh likes this
- mendelpalace likes this
- suuupermaine likes this
- sunbakerey likes this
- destroycomics posted this